Top 5: Is it Just Me?
1. Is it just me or are "celebrities" starting to look alike? There used to be a time that a magazine would publish the lower half of a face for readers to guess who it belonged to. Hmmm, whose lips are these, Octamom or one of the Mob Wives?
2. I understand that pedestrians should have the right of way in a parking lot. But do THEY understand that drivers may not SEE them? So shouldn’t they look up? Texting while given the right of way to walk is just rude; finish your text AFTER you get your @$$ QUICKLY to the other side of the road. Otherwise someone could get hurt.
3. Unless your boobs are “new” or you are wearing a bathing suit, a halter top/dress is not a substitute for a wearing a bra. Hoisting ‘em up with string or smashing ‘em down with elastic is NOT effective; WEAR A BRA! Better yet, don't wear a halter top.
4. Do people NOT send thank you notes anymore: Wedding, Showers, & Graduations…
5. Is it just me or is Chick-fil-A a little stingy with the new Heinz ketchup? I don’t care that three of the old packs equal one of the new packs. How about give me three anyway, and I’ll give back what I don’t use?