I’ve had my last scorch tan of the season. Yesterday we went to a seafood festival in Morehead City and I have stripe marks on my feet from my sandals. If it weren’t for the breeze by the water, it would have been a stifling and scorching 84 degrees.
Today at 12:16 PM we have already had our high for today. I am listening to the sound of wind chimes through open windows as Fall takes a drastic turn and gives us a nice chilly cool front. Tomorrow the high will be 61 degrees and I welcome it.
I miss reading. It’s one thing I truly love to do and I’ve neglected it. I have a Kindle full of books and today is the day I am going to pick one. Reading makes me feel comfy and cozy. I want to set a goal to read one book each month.
Here’s the thing.... considering I’ve been interrupted 3 times just to write for 5 minutes, I don’t know how that is going to work out. But its not going to stop me from trying.
Kenya G. Johnson
Today's (totally optional) prompt: What makes you feel cozy and safe?
This was my 5 minute Stream of Consciousness Sunday post. It’s five minutes of your time and a brain dump. Want to try it? Here are the rules…
- Set a timer and write for 5 minutes.
- Write an intro to the post if you want but don’t edit the post. No proofreading or spellchecking. This is writing in the raw.
- Publish it somewhere. Anywhere. The back door to your blog if you want. But make it accessible.
- Add the Stream of Consciousness Sunday badge to your post (in the sidebar). .
- Link up your post below.
- Visit your fellow bloggers and show some love.