Do tell: Yada Yada Yada
Interview with a 7 year old - about his mom
I found this interview at More Than Mommies last week. She had a Then and Now post. I thought I would try the questions out on Christopher. I look forward to revisiting these questions a year from now because he obviously didn't feel like entertaining me with any details.
I had so many facial expressions in response to his answers that I wanted to be able to convey some of them. I used Yahoo Emoticons and html code from here.
2. What makes me happy? When I tell the truth and I don’t get a spankin wankin.
3. What makes me sad? Bad words.
4. How do I make you laugh? Tickle wickle.
5. What do you think I was like as a child? Your face looked like me and you were probably about my age and yada yada yada.
6. How old am I? Forty-one
7. How tall am I? About almost as tall a frigerator.
8. What is my favorite thing to do? Stay around the iPad and do yada yada yada computer stuff.
9. What do I do when you're not around? You go shopping and yada yada yada places.
10. If I become famous, what will it be for? Giving everybody video games.
I said, “Huh?” He said, “If that answer is wrong I got nothing else.”
11. What am I really good at? Um, doing The Wobble.
12. What am I not really good at? Making paper airplanes.
13. What is my job? What do you mean? You don’t have a job.
14. What is my favorite food? Roast beef.
I don’t eat pork or beef.
15. What makes you proud of me? Uh, that you give me toys and video games for free with no money backs.
16. If I were a cartoon character, who would I be? Uh, Miss Piggy
17. What do you and I do together? Go to the bookstore.
18. How are we the same? Our faces look alike.
19. How are you and I different? I like to beat up daddy and you like to tickle daddy.
20. How do you know that I love you? You kiss me to death.
21. Where is my favorite place to go? Rita’s
Not really, but okay.
Here's the thing... Miss Piggy? Really son?