I AM... stream of consciousness
It's your brand.
It's your niche?
It's the genre you write?
I AM my brand. I Am my niche. I Am the genre I write. I write ME.
I started not to participate this morning because I don’t like the subject. Then I thought, I’ll participate after church. I’ll be in a better frame of mind. Then I thought, but this is a brain dump in the raw. So here goes....
The above “knock-knock” is on the home page of this website. It’s the most recent introduction of myself that is more of a breath of fresh air than my previous landing pages.
I have a hard time boosting my own ego. I lack confidence in me because I should be so much further ahead. But I am so behind.
Today I regret quitting my job and going back to school in 2008. My resume says the same thing is said in 2008, though I am not that person anymore.
I am a writer, who doesn’t want to settle to be something that would stand in the way of who I am.
I feel like I made a very expensive mistake (school) and my debts need to be paid, and for that I have to settle.
I stand on a mountain of debt but I also realized that if I had not gone, I would have forgotten that I was and
I AM A WRITER.
Kenya G. Johnson
This was my 5 minute Stream of Consciousness Sunday post. It’s five minutes of your time and a brain dump. Today's prompt: I AM ME
Want to try it? Here are the rules…
- Set a timer and write for 5 minutes.
- Write an intro to the post if you want but don’t edit the post. No proofreading or spellchecking. This is writing in the raw.
- Publish it somewhere. Anywhere. The back door to your blog if you want. But make it accessible.
- Add the Stream of Consciousness Sunday badge to your post (in the sidebar). .
- Link up your post below.
- Visit your fellow bloggers and show some love.