I wrote 215 posts in 2012.
I can't remember all that I wrote last year but some of my favorites of the moment are the ones I wrote from the road in December. I had no idea that I was going to have time to write. What I realized is that my mind was free from my worry space. Being at home, even in my own space, runs interference with my creativity.
I looked at the month by month of my postings last year. The month I wrote the least, was in June, we were all here. I wrote the most posts in September. Christopher was back in school and Papa Bear had something to do.
The first full week of our routine begins tomorrow and I know I need to change something about mine.
Here's the thing... I want to dream in color.
I want to grasp of at least one of my gray ideas and color it in.
This is my first 5-minute stream of consciousness of the year . This is a great exercise and I hope to have 52 of them by 2014. That's my small doable writing goal for the new year.
Want to try it? Here are the rules…
- Set a timer and write for 5 minutes.
- Write an intro to the post if you want but don’t edit the post. No proofreading or spellchecking. This is writing in the raw.
- Publish it somewhere. Anywhere. The back door to your blog if you want. But make it accessible.
- Add the Stream of Consciousness Sunday badge to your post (in the sidebar). .
- Link up your post below.
- Visit your fellow bloggers and show some love.