This week’s Monday Listicles: 10 tiny (secret) things that bring me joy
- When I get comments to a post that wasn't linked or shared with social media.
- When there's an open parking space/lane at Walmart.
- When I hear from a family member who read my blog and loved it.
- When my mom brings me coffee in bed. Yep she does that.
- When my dad pats me on the head and says, "You're a good mom."
- When Christopher tells me I'm the best mom he ever had.
- When Papa Bear doesn't add seasoning to what I cooked. I know it's good.
- When people ask, "Who does your hair?"
- When people compliment Christopher and tell me how pleasant he is.
- When I find a dollar in the dryer.
Here's the thing... I love it when I find money tucked somewhere. When I changed my purse back in October, I found fourteen dollars tucked in a side pocket. I went and treated myself to lunch at Olive Garden.