5 minutes: Untitled
Today’s (totally) optional prompt: Groove? In it or out of it?
5 minutes go...
Thanks Erin Margolin for telling me to free write and I didn’t have to follow the prompt. I just left Walmart and my nerves are shot. As I tweeted, “I had to go in four different directions for Drano, toothpaste, coffee and a newspaper in Walmart on Super Bowl Sunday.” I could have made it another day and done without the newspaper but there was not enough coffee for me to make one cup tomorrow morning. And that’s not starting off good for a Monday. Now I am prepared.
The prompt is about your groove. It almost going on a year, that my husband and I have been together in the house on a full-time basis. He is retired from the USMC. Not having the house to myself had completely turned my groove upside down. I help him with his (our) photography business and I work to run the household, be the mom, wife all while trying to promote The Christopher Chronicles and write. It was so much easier to do those things, and I was more efficient when I had the house to myself.
It’s been pretty good for the past month. I wouldn’t have wanted to know this time last year that it was going to take a year to get use to this but I am glad the wrinkles are getting smooth out.
This was my 5 minute Stream of Consciousness Sunday post. It’s five minutes of your time and a brain dump. Want to try it? Here are the rules…
- Set a timer and write for 5 minutes.
- Write an intro to the post if you want but don’t edit the post. No proofreading or spellchecking. This is writing in the raw.
- Publish it somewhere. Anywhere. The back door to your blog if you want. But make it accessible.
- Add the Stream of Consciousness Sunday badge to your post (in the sidebar). .
- Link up your post below.
- Visit your fellow bloggers and show some love.