"I wouldn't put this on your blog..."
The day has come where Christopher says, "Are you going to put that on YouTube?" Or, "Let me see that. DO NOT put that on Facebook!" Now he is careful with how he entertains me because he doesn't know what I'm going to do with it. I pretty much respect his wishes.
Yesterday my mom forwarded me an e-mail that's going around listing questions that were answered by second graders. Since Christopher is in the 2nd grade, I decided to interview him with the list of questions on:
Why God Made Moms
- Why did God make mothers? So they could create boys.
- How did God make mothers? He took a limb from a man.
- What ingredients are mothers made of? Tissue, heart, blood...
- Why did God give you your mother and not some other mom? Because you’re one of a kind.
- What kind of a little girl was your mom? A good one.
- What did your mom need to know about dad before she married him? What he was like.
- Why did your mom marry your dad? Cause she liked him.
- Who's the boss at your house? Dad
- What's the difference between moms and dads? I don’t know. Skip
- What does your mom do in her spare time? Text people.
- What would it take to make your mom perfect? Add more details, like a different kind a hair or nail polish... if you want.
- If you could change one thing about your mom, what would it be? I don’t know. You’re perfect how you are.
Okay so again, "What's the difference between moms and dads? "
Christopher Johnson Age 8 - 2nd Grade: "It would kind of be embarrassing if I explained it and I wouldn’t put this on your blog if I were you."