"I never did mind the little things..."
Today Monday Listicles celebrates 100 listicles.
Stasha suggested that the celebratory theme be a list on "why listicles are great or anything else you fancy making a list about."
I fancied the anything else.
10 little things I never did mind...
- Sitting on the porch
- Doing nothing on vacation
- An old car
- Flying coach
- Eating off of paper plates
- Plain ugly feet
- A card for any occasion
- Being home alone
- A heirloom wedding ring
- Pizza for breakfast, ice cream for lunch and cereal for dinner
Here's the thing...
- I am cool with sitting outside on a beautiful day. No muss no bugs.
- I am cool with not being entertained when visiting friends and family. I don't ever want to go to the mall.
- I never did mind an old car after I drove one that was paid for.
- I was cool with flying coach until I got a taste of flying business first class all the way to Hawaii. Now I can't stand coach for one hour. Then there's the time Baby Bear saw something inappropriate between the seats when we were flying coach.
- I was cool with eating off of paper plates because that's what we did growing up. We had wicker paper plate holders and everything. Now I'll use a real dish for everything because I have a dishwasher.
- I was cool with having ugly feet with unpolished toes until I couldn't find a closed toe sandal to safe my life. Now I have to work hard to girl up my feet.
- I am cool with a card for every occasion except when I tell you what I want and where to get it.
- It is what it is. No addendum necessary.
- I was cool to let my grandmother's wedding ring be THE ring but my husband took me ring shopping, created a diamond quality monster out of me and then had me looking for something specific.
- I never did mind not having to cook.
Happy 100th linkup Monday Listicles. Though I've only participated 15% of the time, it has been fun and I've met a lot of great bloggers. Come join another link party here tomorrow (Tuesday Archive Link Up). Link up something old and get some new reads; any old listicle will do.