Interview with a 10 year old...
At 10 years old Christopher says he'll never have less than $100 in his wallet. In 1980 when I was his age, I may have had $5 in my wallet, if I had a wallet.
For the last 30 minutes before Christopher's bedtime tonight, I asked if I could interview him. I got this idea from blogger Jennifer Hall, who makes this list of questions an annual thing with her kids.
1. What's your favorite food? Tacos, if they have olives on them
2. What's your favorite show? Crash & Berstein. It's about a purple puppet that is a lot like Elmo but better.
3. Who is the coolest person you know? Both you and daddy are great but I can't pick just one. So, Uncle D. He's pretty cool.
4. What's your favorite subject at school? P.E.
5. What's your least favorite subject? Social Studies. History is so boring.
6. What's the thing you do best? Basketball.
7. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? Sweden. So I could see a Koenigsegg.
8. What's your favorite color? Orange.
9. What are you going to be when you grow up? An NBA player.
10. What's your favorite song right now? Turn Down for What
11. Use 3 words to describe yourself: Tall. Rough. Joker.
12. What's it your favorite season? Summa! Spell it s-u-m-m-a, okay?
13. What's your favorite snack? Italian ice. It's not ice cream so it can be a snack.
14. Who's your best friend? Jonathon. Make sure you spell it with an o-n not a-n. Because there's two in our class. Jonathon o-n is my friend.
15. What's your favorite book right now? Diary of the Wimpy Kid, The Long Haul.
16. If you had one wish, what would it be? To be a multi-billionaire. I asked him what about world peace and solving world problems...
17. What is your best memory? The first time I played football with a team.
18. What is your favorite movie? Transformers 4
19. What is one food you really dislike? Casserole. Sorry mom. No offense really. But try to remember that okay?
20. What is your favorite thing to do? Play basketball.
Well I didn't get any of the mushy responses that I hoped for. While we were on the subject, I asked him to answer one more thing. Finish this sentence...
The first thing you must do to take over the world is... "become the richest person there is".
I asked him what he was going to do with all this money, because I'm still fishing for that AWESOME response. He said, "Are you ready?" I said, "Yes."