"Love you to pieces."
So this happened: Christopher age 10
It was bedtime and we'd had a one on one evening because it's Papa Bear's bowling night.
Since there's only two days of school left I let him play outside until 7:45 then we went to run an errand and to Sonic (our new favorite place).
As I kissed him on the cheek he said, "Mom, I wish I could clone you." I asked, "Why?" He said, "So I can marry you when I'm an adult." Say it with me, "Awwww!"
So, there's a post going around on Facebook...
"WITHOUT ANY prompting, ask your child these questions and write down EXACTLY what they say. It is a great way to find out what they really think. When you re-post put your Child's age." - Facebook Rules
I decided to post Christopher's answers here and share with Facebook. Before his declaration of love to me, here's how he answered the questions:
1. What is something mom always says to you?
"I love you to pieces."
2. What makes mom happy?
When I get good grades.
3. What makes mom sad?
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
By showing me funny videos.
5. What was your mom like as a child?
6. How old is your mom?
7. How tall is your mom?
5 foot 4
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Get on websites and text.
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
In the Guinness Book of World records for the most emails.
11. What is your mom really good at?
12. What is your mom not very good at?
13. What does your mom do for a job?
Work with my dad.
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Leading me in the right direction.
16. If your mom were a character, who would she be?
17. What do you and your mom do together?
Ride bikes and watch movies.
18. How are you and your mom the same?
At the same age we look exactly alike.
19. How are you and your mom different?
I don't like E.T. and she doesn't like video games.
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
We have a secret code for "love you to pieces".
21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
"What's that lotion place called?"
22. How old was your Mom when you were born?
For the record I am 5'5", I am 44 and I think I had Christopher when I was 35. Let's see he's 10, and he was born the day after my birthday. Somebody do the math. I don't know.
Anyway, I got this idea from Debbie McCommick on Facebook.
Play along if you like!