Things about me that bother other people
As I sit here to write this post, my toes are curled under my feet. My daddy thinks it looks painful but it's one of those things that I don't realize I'm doing until I've painted my toes.
- I'm quiet.
- I walk fast.
- I talk slowly.
- I go to bed early.
- I can't make plans.
- I don't like to shop.
- I want to be on time.
- I like to stay at home.
- I don't want to dance.
- I don't like scary movies.
- I don't want to drive in the rain.
- I'd rather read than watch television.
- I drive the speed limit and will set the cruise control for 55 mph.
- I want to be in my seat at the movies before the lights are dimmed.
- I'll stalk your plate/glass, so that I can put it in the dishwasher.
- I need a few more minutes with the menu and then I order what I always order.
- I can't throw my peanuts shells on the floor in restaurants where you can throw your peanut shells on the floor.
It may be a little quirky but...
- I can't walk barefoot outside.
- I can't sleep facing an open door.
- I grew my hair out to wear it in a ponytail.
- I like to rearrange things. And rearrange them again.
- I stack the dishes and wipe the table clean in restaurants.
- I plug my ears on "scary" scenes. If I'm alone, I mute the volume. Even for Lifetime movies.
- I tell the blunt truth.
- I can't tell the short story.
- I don't listen to the radio while I drive.
- I rather write customer service, than call.
- I don't return a call unless you leave a message.
- I put gas in my car when the empty light comes on.
So I possess a few peculiar behaviors.