The Ten Commandments of Never Again
10 things I’ve done that I can’t/won’t do again.
- Thou shalt not wax thy own armpits.
- Thou shalt not cut thy own bangs on the fly.
- Thou shalt not get a pedicure from a place using cheese grater’s on feet.
- Thou shalt not go horseback riding for an hour for the first time ever without proper riding gear.
- Thou shalt not eat anchovies.
- Thou shalt not eat escargot.
- Thou shalt not go zip lining.
- Thou shalt not ride a rollercoaster after 40.
- Thou shalt not clean copper with ketchup.
- Thou shalt not wait until the last minute to think of 10 things.... #neversaynever
The rollercoaster made me feel like I was in a car accident, the horseback riding hurt my butt bones for days and zip lining was awesome, but I was only brave for doing that one time.
And, as far as the foods go, what happens on vacation stays on vacation.
I'm sitting here thinking about the long process of scheduling a doctor appointment, explaining what I did to myself and then possibly getting a referral for a physical therapist. I'm not even sure if it's that serious. But I think I dislocated my shoulder for a brief moment.
Refer to #1.
This is a Listicle Friday post. It's the Week 2, of the old school blogging, prompt for the Finish the Sentence Friday writing community where I'm co-hosting with Kristi Campbell of Finding Ninee. This week we are sharing 10 things we’ve done that we can’t/won’t do again.
Join us for next week's FTSF prompt, a Stream of Consciousness post where we will be writing for 5-minutes on the optional prompt "My Bed".